Trap + Bait for mice and moles
What is it?
- It is a RATICIDE bait with anticoagulant action.
- Trap + Bait
- A trap designed to facilitate the entry and consumption of the bait for all types of mice and moles.
- Bait with a strong formula and highly attractive and appetizing.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- A system that is easy to use and avoids direct contact with the bait.
- Does not stain nor smells.
- More effective, safe and practical than traditional systems.
How does it work?
- Attraction, due to its food composition.
- The design of the trap simulates the rodent’s nest.
- Delayed effect, so it takes action in the rodent’s nest.
How and where to use it?
1. Activate the trap.
Press and remove the two tabs of the bait holder.
2. Place the trap
Place KitRat where you have seen signs of mice or moles.
Indoors: In dark places such as garages or basements.
Outdoors: Around the house or in places where you think they may live.
3. Check KitRat regularly.
And replace those in which the bait has been consumed.
- Did you know that the smallest rodent in the world is the pigmy mouse, which is 4 cm long?.
- Did you know that rodents are dentigrade animals, which is to say that they walk on their digits?
- Did you know that most rodents are nocturnal except some species such as squirrels.