Syringe with gel insecticide bait system
What is it?
- Ecogel Ants is the definitive solution against ant problems. A syringe system with gel insecticide bait that eliminates all kinds of ants, mainly those that feed off sugar, such as the Argentine ant (Linepithema humile).
- Thanks to its innovative delayed effect, it reaches the centre of the nest with precision.
Very practical and clean.
- Enables you to access any area in a precise manner.
- It contains Bitrex, a bitter substance that make it unappetizing for people and pets.
- A product for domestic use with a professional formula.
- Ecogel Ants is a new-generation product that is respectful with the environment.
- Environmental pollution = 0
How does it work?
The worker ants think that the bait is food and takes it to the nest, with the result that the entire colony (larvae and other worker ants) come into contact with Ecogel until it reaches the queen (trophallaxis). In this manner the queen is killed and consequently the whole nest is eliminated.
How to apply
1. Remove the cap pressing at an angle of 90º.
2. Apply droplets or lines next to the lines of ants, at the exit of the nest and in places where ants are observed.
3. Replace the cap for future applications (Once open, the tube should be used within 6 months)
Where to apply
In areas where ants are observed, beside ant trails and at the exit and inside their nests.
Bathroom (Under the wash basin), kitchen (Near the pantry), garages and attics…
Hollow walls, cracks, grooves, bath, under the sink, window ledges, ventilation grilles…
Cornices, drain holes, cable and pipe tubes, trees, roots, wooden roofs, fences, flower pots…
Apply to window ledges and doorsteps to avoid them coming into the house.
FOR BEST RESULTS
Inspect the infested area after a few days and re-apply if necessary until the colony is completely eliminated.
Avoid applying in areas under direct sunlight, so as not to dry out the Ecogel.
- Did you know that the only task of the queen is to lay eggs to increase the number of individuals in the colony?
- Did you know that in a colony can live up to 200,000 ants?
- Did you know that the biggest nest is never found in Melbourne, Australia, and has a length of 100 km?
- Did you know that an ant can lift 50 times its own weight?